Booze In the News - Barrel to Bottle With the Top Stories in Suds, Vino and Hooch
Hot cracker, it’s another edition of BOOZE IN THE NEWS! Our correspondents have traversed the globe to bring you, our listening public, fresh off the presses news about suds, hooch and vino!
[prod. note: this episode was recorded before Sapporo announced that it would be completely shuttering Anchor Brewing]
- Big news from Anchor Brewing in San Francisco
- New Belgium has changed both the packaging and recipe for their flagship Fat Tire beer
- Hahn Winery sells to Gallo
- A movement in Beaujolais for Premier Cru status
- A push in the Rhone to double production of white and rosé wine
- August is Washington Wine Month
- Whiskey fungus encrusts a Tennessee town
- The Supreme Court rules against the makers of Bad Spaniels dog toys
- The makers of Fireball were sued for false advertising
- American Single Malt comes of age
If you have a question for the Barrel to Bottle Crew, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. If we answer your question during a podcast, you’ll get a $20 Binny’s Gift Card!
If you like our podcast, subscribe wherever you download podcasts. Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts.