A Binny's and Hyde Park Institution - Barrel to Bottle Interviews Longtime Binny's Wine Guru Gregory Fulham
photo courtesy of Patty McNamara
This week on Barrel to Bottle, we’re sitting down with retiring wine consultant Gregory Fulham. Gregory has been with Binny’s for the better part of the last four decades. In that time, he’s become both a Binny’s institution and a Hyde Park institution.
In celebration of his retirement, we’re opening wines from two of his favorite varieties: Riesling and Port.
- Donnhoff Niederhauser Hermannshohle Riesling Spatlese 2019 – This one is still a baby, but it’s drinking great. You could also sit on it for years.
- Taylor Fladgate 30-Year-Old Tawny Port – We took the years Gregory has worked for Binny’s and rounded up a bit and decided on this 30- year port. Both Riesling and Port are incredible values, relatively speaking. What would you pay for a 30-year-old Scotch?
Gregory's other recommendations include:
- Xoriguer Gin de Mahon
- Clark & Sheffield Bottled in Bond Bourbon
- Koval Cranberry Gin Liqueur
- Quinta da Fonte Souto Branco 2020
- d’Arenberg Viogneir Marsanne The Hermit Crab 2021
- Nolet Gin
If you have a question for the Barrel to Bottle Crew, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. If we answer your question during a podcast, you’ll get a $20 Binny’s Gift Card!
If you like our podcast, subscribe wherever you download podcasts. Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts.