As you prepare for these crafts (By drinking Bailey’s and wine, of course) brush up your knowledge on these key Irish sayings!
“Grab us a snug” means “Snag us a booth!”
Be sure to ask for the Black Stuff! Translation? A Guinness!
When asking for a “spot, drop or touch” of a drink, it means “fill er’ up!!”
|Melted Candle Dripping Centerpiece
Candle (At least 4 in. tall and thick enough to fit in bottle)
1. Insert candle stick into bottle. (Begin this process over foil)
2. Apply heat to where candle is inserted to merge the two together.
3. Allow candle to melt until it begins dripping.
4. Hold Crayon close to heat and the Crayon will begin to melt/drip down the bottle.
5. Repeat this process until you have your desired centerpiece look.
Start collecting those corks… we’re getting crafty!
Lots of corks!
Hot glue gun
String of yarn
Cardboard wreath (You can find this at your local craft store)
Or… try cutting a circle out of a thicker cardboard box