BOURBON WOMEN NIGHT
Wednesday, March 21st, 6-8pm
Bourbon Women Night is an opportunity to taste spirits and network with the women of the spirits industry. In anticipation of this year’s Bourbon Women Night, we’re excited to announce a few highlights:
- Taste from a selection of over 100+ spirits from all over the world
- For the first time - taste the Bourbon Women Chicago Handpick from Whiskey Acres Distilling Co.
- Network with influential women in the spirits industry
- Suggested cigar pairings from Binny's cigar experts
- Small bites from local Lincoln Park establishments (sponsored by the LCVB)
- A rare selection of Binny’s Handpicked Single Barrels led by the Whiskey Hotline
- Swag bag for the first 150 guests
Tickets $40, with half of the proceeds going to Bourbon Women Chicago. Each tasting is led by an influential female from the industry who represents that brand and will guide you through their current products available at Binny’s.
After this tasting, we’re sure you’ll want to plan a trip down to Kentucky, so visit the The Louisville Convention & Visitors Bureau and learn more about all there is to do and see in the bourbon capital of the world. Click here for more information on how to join Bourbon Women.
|The event will be held at
Binny's Lincoln Park in Chicago
Binny's Lincoln Park
1720 N. Marcey St. - Chicago, IL 60614
View Larger Map
Attendance will be limited and previous events have sold out quickly. Tickets will be reserved on a first-come-first-served basis.
By purchasing admission or entering the premises of the event, you assume all risk of violating the state law if you operate a motor vehicle while under the influence. As a holder of an event ticket, you voluntarily assume all risks and dangers of personal injury and all other hazards arising from or related to the event tasting, whether occurring prior to, during or after said event. You grant permission to Binny's Beverage Depot to use your name or image in any photographs, television or radio broadcast. For security purposes, you hereby consent to the reasonable inspection of your person and property before entering and while exiting the event.
The event vendors have authority to refuse service to intoxicated persons.