Demo Kitchen Recipe: Pigskins
Skins are a go-to game day dish. Our recipe takes it up a notch by brushing the skins with rendered bacon fat, which not only further crisps the skins but also infuses them with smoky goodness. Drizzled with cheese, our pigskins are bound to be the MVP of your game day party. Be sure to make extra!
- 12 oz Thick Cut Bacon, diced
- 5 Large Idaho Potatoes
- Garlic Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Cayenne Pepper, to taste
- 8 oz Shredded Meltable Cheese (cheddar, colby, pepper jack, etc.)
- 1 c Mexican Crema (or sour cream)
- 1 Bunch Scallions, thinly sliced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until it is crispy and the fat has fully rendered out. Set the bacon and bacon fat aside in separate containers.
- Rub the potatoes all over with half the bacon fat and place onto a foil lined sheet pan. Bake them at 400 degrees for 1 hour, or until the skin is crisp and the insides tender. Let cool for 10-15 minutes. Set the oven to broil.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 4 wedges, then scoop out the flesh of the potato (leaving 1/4 to 1/2 inch behind on the skins), setting the flesh aside for another use.
- Brush the wedges with the remaining bacon fat and season with garlic salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste. Top with cheese and crisped bacon, then broil them until the cheese starts to bubble.
- Transfer the skins to a serving platter, drizzle with crema, and garnish with scallions.
Demo Kitchen Recipe: Grilled Flank Steak Sliders + Grilled Mushroom Sliders
Sliders are as American as they come, and a sure bet for tailgating or any game day gathering. What’s more, sliders are not only easy to whip up. They're also just the right size to enjoy along with whatever you decide to serve your guests.Learn more
Demo Kitchen Recipe: Cauliflower Wings
Here's our take on a game day classic - it will gratify not only your vegetarian guests but also your committed carnivore. Crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, our flavorful version of this pub classic is so close in texture to the original that your friends will scream for more.Learn more
Big Game Showdown: Lobster Corn Dogs
This year’s Big Game pits Tampa Bay and their OG superstar quarterback, against the dynamic youngster from Kansas City. This match up deserves an equally exciting duel in the realm of game day food.Learn more