Confessions of a Mixologist: Barrel to Bottle Beer Cocktails
Even a lazy mixologist like Pat should have no trouble making these beer cocktails from our recent Barrel to Bottle episode. Give them a try, or come up with your own twist.
- Take a sip out of the bottle of Miller High Life.
- Pour in Cappelletti Aperitive.
- Squeeze lemon wedge into bottle.
- Pour shot into beer.
- Stir with your favorite stirring pen.
- Fill glass halfway with Champagne.
- Float stout on top.
- Revolution Eugene Porter
- 1/2 oz. Demerera Sugar simple syrup
- 1/2 oz. lime juice
- 2 - 2 1/2 oz. Pusser's Rum
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- In a large beer mug or Nonic pint glass combine rum, lime juice and simple syrup. Stir.
- Top with beer poured down the middle of the glass to create a big, fluffy head.
- Quickly grate nutmeg (in desired quantity, I like a hefty dose) over the head while it is in full bloom.
- Garnish with lime wheel.
- Pour half of the beer into a glass. Enjoy.
- Fill the rest of the glass with RC.
Barrel to Bottle: Beer Cocktails
Pat is a lazy mixologist, so Roger thought he'd do him a favor with a Beer Cocktails episode.Learn more
Confessions of a Mixologist: Strongbow Spice
It's always fun to mix different flavors together. Take this cider cocktail featuring classic English cider Strongbow. The sweetness of pomegranate and cider pair perfectly with the spiced flavors of your favorite whiskey.Learn more
Confessions of a Mixologist: Berry Beer Cooler Cocktail
Opposites attract, right? We made that happen when we mixed beer and vodka in this Berry Beer Cooler Cocktail. Be ready to share, because this cocktail recipe is best enjoyed with many.Learn more