Barrel to Bottle: Cans: Reloaded
CAN. YOU. DIG. IT? Team Truly or Team White Claw? Since the last time the Barrel to Bottle crew covered this topic, cans have blown up. Binny's stores have stacks on stacks on stacks of hard seltzers, hard waters and canned cocktails, and there are new products every week. And don't forget about canned wines either! How did we get here? What are these things exactly? All of your questions will be answered, plus wind down your summer with some warm weather drink recs during the Customer Q&A.
Have a question for Binny's Beverage Depot? Hit us on Twitter and you might win a $20 gift card toward your next purchase! Tweet @BinnysBev.
Want to attend an upcoming tasting or event? Check out our events page.
Here's what we sampled on this week's episode:
- Truly Wild Berry
- Smirnoff Cranberry Lime Spiked Sparking Seltzer
- White Claw Mango
- Bon & Viv Variety Pack
- Cupcake Rosé
- Capriccio Rosé
- High Noon Sun Sips Watermelon
- High Noon Sun Sips Grapefruit
- Two Brothers Artisan Spirits Pineapple Mango Vodka Soda
- Boulevard Fling Blood Orange Vodka Soda
- Two Brothers Artisan Spirits Moscow Mule
- The Copper Can Moscow Mule
- New Holland Spirits Holland Mule
- Cutwater Spirits Lime Margarita
- BuzzTallz Lime Rita
- Two Brothers Artisan Spirits Mojito
- Boulevard Fling Mai Tai
- New Holland Spirits Blueberry Gin Lemonade
- Boulevard Fling Cucumber Lime Gin and Tonic
- Boulevard Fling Margarita
- Two Brothers Bloody Mary
Barrel to Bottle Episode 48: Can You Dig it?
Cans aren't just for beer! These days, innovative wineries and distilleries are joining breweries in packaging their beverages in this portable, lightweight and environmentally friendly aluminum container.Learn more
Holiday Cocktails with Charles Joly
Charles will be covering holiday classics like the Tom & Jerry, hot cocktails, and even how to put a holiday twist into your ice.Learn more