Demo Kitchen Recipe: Simple Grand Marnier Truffles
Though this decadent recipe is a study in simplicity, be sure to use quality ingredients. Your better half will appreciate your efforts. Enjoy it with a glass of Port.
Simple Grand Marnier Truffles
- 8 oz Dark Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 oz Grand Marnier
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 c Heavy Cream
- Cocoa Powder as needed
- Finely chop the dark chocolate and place it into a medium mixing bowl with the butter, grand marnier, and vanilla.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, heat the heavy cream until it is just starting to simmer.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate and whisk until fully melted and smooth.
- Transfer the melted chocolate to a shallow pan and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized pieces of chocolate and roll them into balls.
- Roll the truffles in the cocoa powder and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check out more of our favorite gourmet recipes, straight from our resident chef's demo kitchen.