Barrel to Bottle: Barrel-Aged Beer Blind
Barrel-aged beers are still a hot commodity, but Roger is here to show that you don't have to wait in a long line, or pay a lot for a high quality barrel-aged beer. Breweries are also moving beyond traditional bourbon barrels and aging beer in a variety of different spirits barrels. Also a listener Q&A that isn't really a Q&A but proves Pat was wrong.
Drink along at home with the following beers:
- Odd Side Ales MacDougal's Apple Brandy Barrel Aged Scotch Ale
- Sierra Nevada Barrel Aged Narwhal
- Greenbush Delusion Barrel Aged Imperial Cream Stout
- Boulevard Rye on Rye Whiskey Barrel-Aged Ale
- Founders Curmudgeon's Better Half