- Required minimum purchase is 6 bottles per item.
- You will not be charged until your order has been confirmed. Please allow one business day for confirmation.
- Once confirmed, you pay for the wine and any applicable local alcohol taxes.
- You are responsible to pay tariffs, duties and/or sales taxes applicable at the time the wine is released to you.
- Ordering Futures along with currently available items will result in 2 separate orders and 2 separate charges to your credit card.
You pay for wines on a Futures order, plus any local alcohol taxes, at the time of order confirmation. You are responsible, at the time of pick-up, for any charges billed to Binny’s Beverage Depot which are above the prepaid price of the wine and may include tariffs, duties, sales taxes and/or shipping and insurance costs.
The minimum order for Wine Futures is 6 bottles per item. You will be notified by e-mail that we received your order request. By the next regular business day, you will receive an e-mail confirming available quantities on your order request.
We reserve the right to limit quantities of wines ordered on a Futures request.
When your wine arrives, we will contact you to make arrangements for pick-up or shipping. In the event we are unable to contact you within 90 days of receiving your wine, we reserve the right to dispose of the wine and refund the original price you paid, less a 20% service fee.
Due to the rarity of these wines, we request shipped orders be insured. Shipments include insurance up to $100. Current insurance rates, after the first $100, are 80 cents per $100 of value. Required tariffs, duties, sales taxes and shipping and insurance charges are assessed at the applicable rate when the wine is shipped to you. Wines are shipped in damage resistant containers made for shipping wine bottles. If you would like to have the original wooden crates, they can be shipped separately via UPS ground for an additional shipping charge.
Futures order cancellation policy
There is no fee if a paid order is cancelled within 30 days. For a wine Futures order cancelled more than 30 days after payment has been made, a 20% service fee will be deducted from your refund.