Retail Job Opportunities with Binny's
Binny's Beverage Depot is the Midwest's largest retailer of fine wine, spirits, beer and cigars, offering huge selection and the lowest prices. Our friendly and knowledgeable employees have a passion for the industry and customer service.
We offer a variety of full and part-time associate positions in an exciting work environment with opportunity for growth and advancement. In return for experience and commitment to hard work, we offer an outstanding benefits package to our qualifying employees that includes:
- competitive wages
- medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- paid vacation, personal and sick days
- educational reimbursement
- advancement opportunities
Associates perform storewide functions and key customer service jobs including cashier and stock functions. Some store associates grow to take on unique responsibilities such as delivery driver, party planner, hospitality professional and more.
Binny's proudly employs the most passionate and knowledgeable experts in categories including wine, spirits, beer and cigars. From hobbyists to afficionados, Binny's offers the opportunity to learn and grow in a team setting with an emphasis on customer service.
Management Opportunities and Corporate Support
We are proud of our employees and strive to promote from within whenever possible. We are always looking for new team members with various levels of industry and management experience. Store management teams are responsible for hiring, training, development and motivation of store staff.
If you share our passion for excellence in customer service, have retail supervisory experience, and are able to remain cool under pressure while balancing many tasks, we want to meet you!
Binny's occasionally hires experienced staff for corporate support positions in fields such as accounting and information technology. Be sure to check all job listings at the link below.
Binny's values the diversity of its workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be 21 years or older.
How to Apply:
- Select a location, complete an online job application and attach your resume, if applicable. Your application and resume will be submitted directly to the location you have selected. You may apply to multiple locations if interested.
- Applications will remain active for 30 days. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, it may be necessary to reapply.