Retail Job Opportunities with Binny's
Binny's Beverage Depot is the Midwest's largest retailer of fine wine, spirits, beer and cigars. We have been in business since 1949 and operate 30 stores in the Chicago Metro area as well as Bloomington and Champaign. We offer our customers the largest selection of wine, spirits, beer and cigars at competitive prices. Our friendly and knowledgeable employees have a passion for our industry and are excited to assist our customers with their selections.
Hourly Associate Opportunities
Our hourly associates perform a variety of functions in several departments including Wine, Beer, Cigars and Gourmet Grocery. Additional hourly positions include Stock/Cashier, Delivery Driver and Receiver.
Our Product Specialists have an advanced, detailed knowledge of Wine, Beer and/or Cigars. These associates possess a passion for the product they sell and are focused on our customers.
We offer a variety of full and part-time associate positions that include flexibility and an exciting work environment with an opportunity for growth and advancement. In return for experience and commitment to hard work, we offer an outstanding benefits package to our qualifying employees that includes:
- competitive wages
- medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- paid vacation, personal and sick days
- educational reimbursement
- advancement opportunities
Binny's promotes from within and looks to help our employees tap into any talents that might both further their career and our business.
Binny's Beverage Depot values the diversity of it's workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be 21 years or older
How to Apply:
- Click Here To Apply Online
- Select a location, complete an online job application and attach your resume, if applicable. Your application and resume will be submitted directly to the location you have selected. You may apply to multiple locations if interested.
- Applications will remain active for 30 days. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, it may be necessary to reapply.