There’s nothing we love more than getting festive with wine bottles. It’s an excuse to drink more wine, spiff up our holiday decor and have some fall fun! After you finish these seasonal wine favorites, get to work with creating the perfect dining centerpiece, window still decor or even festive vase.
1. Soak your wine bottles in hot water for 10-20 minutes. Most labels should just peel off but others can be tricky. If that’s the case, try using a bristled brush to get the rest of the adhesive or label off of the bottle. Dry bottles before painting.
2. Purchase white, yellow and orange spray paint.
3. Start by coating the bottle in white spray paint. Spray thin coats to eliminate dripping.
4. Next, use orange spray paint to evenly coat the middle layer of the bottle. Follow the directions on your spray paint can regarding drying time.
5. Finish with a coat of yellow spray paint along the bottom. Spray lighter along the orange to create an ombre transition look. Allow bottle to dry for at least 24 hours so it can completely set.
Voila! You now have your own personalized candy corn decor created from your favorite wine bottles!
Share your own Halloween decor ideas with us online and check out our 13 Days of Halloween!