The first wines of 2013 – from the Northern Hemisphere, at least – will arrive in Binny’s stores on Thursday, November 21st. We invite you to stop in and try some.
It’s Beaujolais Nouveau Time!
Thursday, November 21st
All Binny’s Locations
Beaujolais Neuveau is soft, fruity and tasty French wine made for drinking right away. It just happens to pair well with traditional Thanksgiving fare, especially turkey. It’s known for its fun, fruit forward personality and expressive, colorful labels. And no harsh tannins.
Beaujolais Nouveau always arrives the Thursday before Thanksgiving. This tradition is a great way to kick off the holiday season, so bring your friends and compare notes, but leave your wine critic at home. A quick list of Do’s and Don’ts for a Beaujolais Nouveau tasting.
- DO come to Binny’s to taste Beaujolais Nouveau on November 21st.
- DON’T compare the wine to a woman.
- DO try them all.
- DON’T talk about a “drinking window.”
- DO spit.
- DON’T swirl the wine, breath deeply, and pronounce it “okay, but not as good as ’04.”
- DO buy bottles and cases of your favorites to share.