As you prepare for these crafts (By drinking Bailey’s and wine, of course) brush up your knowledge on these key Irish sayings!
“Grab us a snug” means “Snag us a booth!”
Be sure to ask for the Black Stuff! Translation? A Guinness!
When asking for a “spot, drop or touch” of a drink, it means “fill er’ up!!”
|Melted Candle Dripping Centerpiece
Candle (At least 4 in. tall and thick enough to fit in bottle)
1. Insert candle stick into bottle. (Begin this process over foil)
2. Apply heat to where candle is inserted to merge the two together.
3. Allow candle to melt until it begins dripping.
4. Hold Crayon close to heat and the Crayon will begin to melt/drip down the bottle.
5. Repeat this process until you have your desired centerpiece look.
Wine charms are out. Chalkboard is in.
Foam paint brush
It’s time to enhance those old picture frames!
Hot glue gun
Throwing a party? Need an easy welcome sign? Recycle your old cigar boxes for good use!
Chalk Board Paint
Get ready… we’re giving you more reasons to drink wine!
Yarn (the thicker the better!)
Hot glue gun
To get the labels off, soak the wine bottles in hot water and dish detergent soap for about a half hour. They will begin to peel on their own, but the help of a razor blade can’t hurt.