Niles

Call Today 847-966-2300

Store Features

Walk In Humidor - Wine Cellar
Address:
8935 N. Milwaukee
Niles, IL 60714
Phone:
Fax:
847-966-1760
Hours:
Mon-Sat: 9:00-9:00pm
Sun: 11:00-6:00pm

Upcoming Events at Niles

Grower vs Big House Champagne

12/10/2016 1:00PM - 4:00PM

Do you know that several wineries are accountable for 90% of all Champagne sales in the U.S? The other 10% belong to grower Champagnes. How does David compete with Goliath? Be your own judge! Free with Binny's Card.

French and Spanish Wines from Importer Eric Solomon

12/17/2016 1:00PM - 4:00PM

A famous wine critic, Robert Parker, calls Eric Solomon “one of the most influential people in the wine business”. Eric specializes in the wines of France and Spain and his name is synonymous with full flavored wines that are true to the region and great values. Join us to taste an array of reds and whites from Solomon’s portfolio!

It's Almost Christmas!

12/22/2016 4:00PM - 6:00PM

Stumped on what bottle of wine to bring to Christmas dinner?Come to the Binny’s Niles to talk about pairing wines with your holiday meal as we pour a variety of wines personally chosen by our expert staff. Free with Binny's Card.

Top Picks for New Years Eve Bubbles

12/28/2016 4:00PM - 6:00PM

Join us as we taste a special selection of sparkling wines for the upcoming New Year's Eve!

Old World VS New World

1/7/2017 1:00PM - 4:00PM

Enhance your wine knowledge and appreciation by learning what the terms "Old World" and "New World" really mean as we taste and discuss the regional and stylistic differences between wines from all over the globe. Free with Binny's Card.

Create New List

List Info
×

Sign In


An email address is required.
Please enter your password.

×

Select Your Store


Location

Shipping Your Order?

Use our Online Store

×

Warning

Binny's offers shipping within the state of Illinois for select items. Our web site will not allow orders placed for shipment outside of Illinois.


×

Shipping/Store Pickup Options

Would you like to have your order shipped or would you like to come pick it up at a Binny's near you?
Ask Later »
×

Add To List

Login or register to use lists. Save your favorite products and share lists with friends.


Login
×

Provide Feedback

We Appreciate Your Feedback
×

×